“The Saturday twilight cruise was a perfect way to spend the evening with out of town guests. The scenery is stunning. The food is fantastic. The crew is helpful and polite. As the sun goes down the canyon in silhouette is even more beautiful. We loved it.”
“We viewed beautiful mountains, desert landscape, bighorn sheep, Eagles, and other animals. The narrator was informative and interesting. We went a second with our visiting kids. Very enjoyable.”
Dinner Buffet Includes: Main entrée will include two of the following: Beef, Pork, Fish or Chicken. Please see schedule for the current selection.
Mixed Field Green Salad, Fresh Artisan Dinner Rolls, Sautéed Seasonal Vegetables, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes or Confetti Rice and Chef’s Seasonal Dessert.
*A vegetarian option is also available. For any food allergies, please make your reservations directly with our office at 480-827-9144.
Be on the lookout for:
- Desert Wildlife – desert bighorn sheep, mule deer, white-tailed deer, coyotes, javalina, ring-tailed cats, bobcats and mountain lions
- Flora and Fauna – Saguaro, cholla, barell, and prickly pear cacti
One menu served per night. All meals served buffet style (not all-you-can-eat).
What Is Not Included?
- Alcohol is not part of the ticket price but may be purchased onboard by CASH OR CHECK ONLY.
- We prefer it if you bring cash or check if you plan on utilizing the bar.
16 miles NE of Apache Junction at Canyon Lake (Canyon Lake, AZ)(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)
- The ticket booth will open 25 to 45 minutes prior to departure. Arrival time is 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
- Reservations are required.
- Please inform us if you have any special needs.
- Boarding will be done by the captain. Please listen for instruction prior to boarding. We ask that you DO NOT block or go to the walkway until directed by the crew or captain. We will board those with special needs and one helper first. (Please only hold one table for the remainder of your group)
- All children must wear and keep on a life jacket, please inform the captain of the weight of your child.
- No beverages, food, alcohol, firearms (ccw holders ok) or weapons allowed. Unopened bottle water is ok.
- A snack bar is available on board with water, soda’s, snacks and alcohol. Please keep in mind that it is CASH OR CHECK ONLY. No credit cards please.
- No glass containers are allowed at Canyon Lake.
- Crew will check all carry-ons, so please have coolers, purses, and small bags unzipped and open for inspection as you board the Dolly.
- Smoking is not allowed on board.
- Only registered service animals are allowed on meal cruises.
Our dinner cruise route extends another three to four miles upriver from our typical nature cruise, allowing guests different views and cliffs in excess of 1200’! While the sunset, moon and the stars take you to a special place both mentally and spiritually! Whether a romantic evening of two, or a unique and exceptional setting for any occasion.
You’ll travel back in time to journey through the “Junior Grand Canyon” and discover the beauty of the lower Sonoran Desert as you listen to our captain recount legends of the Superstition Mountains.