On this 6-mile cruise, you may see desert bighorn sheep, bald eagles and a host of other animals viewed from the decks of the Dolly!
Duration: 2.5 hours
Availability: Saturdays & Sundays | dependent on season
Dine on Canyon Lake
Our dinner boat cruise at Canyon Lake offers all of the grandeur of our daily Dolly steamboat cruise with the special, added ambiance of the twilight. Dine in style and complete relaxation during this magical time of day. Observe Canyon Lake wildlife, like bighorn sheep and bald eagles, as they settle in for the evening. A twilight dinner cruise aboard the Dolly is an experience you’ll never forget. You get to enjoy a “Mark Twain” voyage while you relax and admire the breathtaking scenery, with a delicious meal. Dine with us aboard the Dolly. Reserve your spot on our dinner cruise now.
*All passengers must check in at ticket booth 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.*
Before You Board
- The ticket booth will open 25 to 45 minutes prior to departure. Arrival time is 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure
- Reservations are required
- Please inform us if you have any special needs
- Boarding will be done by the captain. Please listen for instruction prior to boarding. We ask that you DO NOT block or go to the walkway until directed by the crew or captain. We will board those with special needs and one helper first. (Please only hold one table for the remainder of your group)
- All children must wear and keep on a life jacket, please inform the captain of the weight of your child
- No beverages, food, alcohol, firearms (CCW holders okay) or weapons allowed. Unopened bottled water is okay
- A snack bar is available on board with water, sodas, snacks, and alcohol. Please keep in mind that it is CASH OR CHECK ONLY. No credit cards, please.
- No glass containers are allowed at Canyon Lake
- The crew will check all carry-ons, so please have coolers, purses, and small bags unzipped and open for inspection as you board the Dolly
- Smoking is not allowed onboard
- Only registered service animals are allowed onboard
- In some circumstances, you may share a table with another group. For special accommodations, please contact us at 480-827-9144