Our dinner cruises offer all of the grandeur of the daily cruise plus the ambiance of the twilight.
Duration: 1.5 hours
View Beautiful Canyon Lake Scenery
Sit back, relax and take in the gorgeous views of Canyon Lake! During this one-and-a-half-hour, six-mile cruise, you may see desert bighorn sheep, bald eagles and a host of other animals and local wildlife viewed from the decks of the Dolly! We also touch on the beautiful flora from the stately Saguaro cacti to the microscopic organism called desert varnish. Discover why there’s more to Arizona than just desert on this spectacular Canyon Lake cruise. You never know what you might learn about Canyon Lake, Tortilla Flat and the surrounding area aboard the Dolly. Book your Dolly steamboat cruise now, and be sure to bring your friends and family along for the ride.
*All passengers must check in at ticket booth 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. * At five minutes to departure, we will start selling any unclaimed reservations to the walk-on line as the boat leaves as scheduled.
Before You Board
- ALL PASSENGERS MUST PICK UP TICKETS AT TICKET BOOTH PRIOR TO BOARDING THE BOAT
- The ticket booth will open 25 to 45 minutes prior to departure. Arrival time is 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure
- At 5 minutes to departure, we will start selling any unclaimed reservations to the walk-on line as the boat leaves as scheduled
- Reservations are recommended to guarantee passage. Cruises are subject to availability and tend to sell out
- Please inform a crew member of any special needs
- Tickets are sold and passes are handed out on a first-come-first-serve basis, starting with reservations. If there is room available, walk-ons will be taken after all reservations arrive. All passengers, including children, must have a boarding pass
- Boarding will be done by the captain. We ask that you DO NOT block or go to the walkway until directed by the crew or captain. We will board those with special needs and one helper first. (Please only hold one table for the remainder of your group)
- All children must wear and keep on a life jacket, please inform the captain of the weight of your child
- No beverages, food, alcohol, firearms (CCW holders okay) or weapons allowed. Unopened bottled water is okay
- A snack bar is available on board with water, sodas, snacks, and alcohol. Please keep in mind that it is cash or check only. No credit cards, please
- No glass containers are allowed at Canyon Lake
- The crew will check all carry-ons, so please have coolers, purses, and small bags unzipped and open for inspection as you board the Dolly
- Smoking is not allowed onboard
- Only registered service animals are allowed on cruises