Our dinner cruises offer all of the grandeur of the daily cruise plus the ambiance of the twilight.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Availability: Every 4th Saturday | Jan. – May | 5 p.m. & 5:30 p.m.
See the Stars on this Dinner Cruise
Join us for an astronomy dinner cruise at Canyon Lake aboard the Dolly Steamboat. Take a “Mark Twain” voyage and admire the breathtaking scenery as you enjoy a presentation on the solar system with Dr. Sky. Dine on a delicious meal while gazing at the breathtaking views of the stars from the deck of the Dolly. This is a great option for astronomy enthusiasts or anyone who wants to relax and spend a memorable evening under the Arizona night sky. Come see what makes our Canyon Lake boat tours so special. Join us!
*All passengers must check in at ticket booth 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.*
Before You Board
- The ticket booth will open 25 to 45 minutes prior to departure. Arrival time is 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure
- Reservations are required for all meal cruises
- Please inform us of any special needs when making your reservation
- All children must wear and keep on a life jacket, please inform the captain of the weight of your child
- No beverages, food, alcohol, firearms (CCW holders okay) or weapons allowed. Unopened bottled water is okay
- A snack bar is available on board with water, soda’s, snacks and alcohol. Please keep in mind that it cash or check only. Please, no credit cards
- No glass containers are allowed at Canyon Lake
- Crew will check all carry-ons, so please have coolers, purses, and small bags unzipped and open for inspection as you board the Dolly
- Smoking is not allowed onboard
- Only licensed service dogs are allowed onboard
- In some circumstances, you may share a table with another group. For special accommodations, please contact us at 480-827-9144