“I can’t believe I’ve lived here 20+ years and never knew about this hidden gem! What a great place for an adult birthday celebration. Not only was it a beautiful night, the views were fantastic and the food was divine! We got to see the Bighorn Sheep and a bald eagle. The captain was so funny and just enhanced the overall experience. There are bathrooms on-board. The road to get there is slightly scary, but just take your time if you get nervous. Personally, I’m thrilled I got the chance to experience this romantic ride.”
Dinner Buffet Includes: Main entrée will include two of the following: Beef, Pork or Fish. Please see schedule for the current selection.
Mixed Field Green Salad, Fresh Artisan Dinner Rolls, Sautéed Seasonal Vegetables, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes or Confetti Rice and Chef’s Seasonal Dessert.
A vegetarian option is also available when booking your tickets. For any food allergies, please make your reservations directly with us at 480-827-9144.
Be on the lookout for:
- Desert Wildlife – desert bighorn sheep, mule deer, white-tailed deer, coyotes, javalina, ring-tailed cats, bobcats and mountain lions
- Flora and Fauna – Saguaro, cholla, barrell, and prickly pear cacti
One menu served per night. All meals served buffet style (not all-you-can-eat).
What Is Not Included?
- Alcohol is not part of the ticket price but may be purchased onboard by CASH OR CHECK ONLY.
- We prefer it if you bring cash or check if you plan on utilizing the bar.
16 miles NE of Apache Junction at Canyon Lake (Canyon Lake, AZ)(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)
- The ticket booth will open 25 to 45 minutes prior to departure. Arrival time is 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
- Reservations are required for all meal cruises.
- Please inform us of any special needs when making your reservation.
- All children must wear and keep on a life jacket, please inform the captain of the weight of your child.
- No beverages, food, alcohol, firearms (ccw holders ok) or weapons allowed. Unopened bottle water is ok.
- A snack bar is available on board with water, soda’s, snacks and alcohol. Please keep in mind that it cash or check only.
- No glass containers are allowed at Canyon Lake.
- Crew will check all carry-ons, so please have coolers, purses, and small bags unzipped and open for inspection as you board the Dolly.
- Smoking is not allowed on board.
- Dogs are allowed on board if they are certified service dogs only. Must be able to provide certification.
Our astronomy dinner cruises offer all of the magnificence of the dinner cruise plus the knowledge and insight provided by our Astronomy expert, Dr. Sky, Steve Kates. Dr. Sky breaks down the solar system as you view the night sky aboard the Dolly. His mission is to encourage people to look up to the heavens with awe and curiosity. Dr. Sky will be available for questions throughout the evening as he interprets the constellations in a way that all can understand.
Discover the beauty of the lower Sonoran Desert as you watch an unforgettable presentation. Dr. Sky, radio personality and astronomy expert, plays host to these memorable cruises. Dr. Sky has worked with CNN as a special correspondent, Superstation WWOR, and a variety of radio shows including the weekly radio update on WBAI in New York, Skywatch.
Dr. Sky is an “edutainer”, an educator and an entertainer, focusing on the field of “sky science”, which covers the four realms of astronomy, weather, aviation and space! Dr. Sky’s mission is to encourage people to look up to the heavens with curiosity. Watch while Dr. Sky reveals the secrets of our galaxy and universe.